FIX rolling out: Library styles not displaying properly

Having the same issue here. I can only select the documents colors, can’t access my color styles. And it happens across multiple files.

I am having this exact issue, literally just now, this is happening on every design and on Chrome and Desktop app, it’s happening the same with Color styles.

Same! Looks like everyone is experiencing this issue right now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep same here. Text styles are not showing.

Even if I create a new text style it’s not showing. It’s showing in the file under local styles and in the library but if I try to apply it the list is empty. (screenshot attached)

best time to have a bug when there is a deadline :::::

4 Likes

Same issue. On the desktop app, for all my opened files, none of the styles from any of the libraries are showing up. I have tried the following and none of them worked:

1. Restart Figma
  2. Update Figma
  3. Close and reopen files
  4. Make sure all libraries are activated and updated
  5. Uninstalled Figma and restarted my computer. Now the Figma webapp is also broken, when it wasn’t before

Came to check if there is a solution and turns out everybody is having the same problem right now

1 Like

Same here… I restarted, check all libraries (they are activated). But I can not access color and font styles.

Currently can see the styled in the right panel but when I select an object all of the library colors are not appearing.

This is also happening on our team currently. Also tried all the normal resets and nothing works.

same!!! cmon figma fix it!!

1 Like

Having same issue here. I was working on an emergency project which has to be delivered within 4 hours. and now facing this problem. -_-

Same issue here :frowning:

So happy to have Adobe on board.

10 Likes

Having the same issue here

blames Adobe :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Same here - right after installing the latest Figma update.

Having the same issue in the app, thought I broke something for the whole team

Same here, libraries still exists but nothing here when an element is selected, doesn’t work in the desktop app, nor in the beta version or in the browser

Do people from Figma read these or ever reply? This is a pretty massive bug.

3 Likes

smh adobe :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes