Create one prototype across the pages in a file

+1 .

Thanks to those who have shared their hack, really helpful.

This feature should be available in Figma. this will help all the designers.

+1 for this feature :+1:

1 Like

+1 Figma please implement

Definitely need this feature. Surprised that Figma hasnā€™t been prioritizing this or implemented this yet. As a workaround, I tried to just use the link of a prototype as an link, the downside is it opens in a new browser tab outside Figma.

1 Like

Searching for this feature for days. Itā€™s such a basic requirement that it canā€™t believe it does not exist yet. We have 10 pages, and in each one, about 10 artboards with prototypes ready. What we need is to link the side menu between them. :rage:

1 Like

Over 2 years this has been a feature request, with more upvotes then on other ideaā€™s. The lack of Figmaā€™s respons is terrible. How hard can it be to add an additional dropdown ā€œpageā€ in the prototype menuā€¦ it isnā€™t rocket science.

3 Likes

Just transferred from other tools to Figma and I honestly thought this was a gag.

ā€œWe can do prototyping!! Hurr Hurr, Psych!! Itā€™s bustedā€

1 Like

For me and my Team it would also be great to have this. We just switched over from Sketch (where we had this feature). We have too many screens to have them all on one page. So cross-page links would be something we need.

2 Likes

Concur! This is a serious set back when you have multiple projects in one release.

1 Like

Please Fimga! Please!!! My developers use the pages to Navigate my documents and it would be great to do a mega prototype where the prototype is all connected but the pages are broken down by feature and user story so they understand where they are going in my file :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1
This would be really helpful. Please make it a reality.

Would love this feature - but also being able to link specific frames on one page to specific frames on an other page.

We need this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please add this feature!

Figma team: what does this error message mean while trying to vote? I really hope it doesnā€™t mean this feature will never comeā€¦ :cry:

Hey @denvac,

We had a service disruption that affected the community a few days ago. Have you been able to vote since? Please let us know if you continue to have trouble!

+1 on this feature.

+1 for this essential feature. I canā€™t believe we are still waiting after 2 years.

1 Like

I definitely need this feature. I am using Figma for all my research and discovery work so I need a mechanism to jump between pages.

If multi-page linking is not possible then at least do auto-update for frames. This would save time when frames from multiple pages are dumped onto a single page. That single proto page can automatically get updated when changes are made on the master frame.

3 Likes

Itā€™s 2023 and menus with sub-menus built using component sets are basically still unusable.

1 Like