Missing Libraries cannot be removed

My team and I are struggling with what appears to be either a bug or poor design with Figma Library connections. We have multiple “Missing Libraries” and there doesn’t appear to be a solution on these message boards for solving this issue. We’ve tried searching for the styles/components and also creating new styles/components with the same name in another library to swap them with but nothing appears to work.

This is highly problematic because there is always the chance of another client’s library name being included in another client’s file. This has to be solved immediately please Figma.

I’ve noticed similar threads discussing this topic have gone unresolved and this is concerning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.