Variables won't update i nested components

I’ve added local variables to my file (primitive & semantic tokens) an I’ve applied them to components (buttons, inputs) which are nested in bigger components. When I select the smaller component I can see the variable, but when I go to the nested it is keeping the old style. I have to select “reset all changes” and loose the changed icons ant labels in order to get the variable to work. Anybody with the same issue? I haven’t made any changes in the nested component prior to adding variables.

1 Like

Hey, sorry to hear this is happening. I would like our support team to take a look at this. Can you please reach out to them directly via this form for help: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Be sure to use your Figma account email, include a video showing the steps you take to recreate the issue along with the links to your files, and share it with support-share@figma.com so they can take a closer look.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.