Right-click context menu not working

When I’m in chrome, the right-click context menu doesn’t open. I don’t have this issue when using the Figma App nor when I’m in other web apps in Chrome.

Has anyone else run into this issue? thanks for reading my question.

4 Likes

Yes am having the same issue

Hi,

For a while my right click menu hasn’t been available.

So, detaching a symbol (for instance) I need to use the top nav.

Is there a bug in Figma on Big Sur or anything I should be aware of?

Thanks

1 Like

Same issue. Right click works everywhere else on my mac, just not in the figma desktop app.

1 Like

Same issue: Right-click context menu not working in both, Desktop-App and Web-App.

1 Like

Hey All,

Have you ensured that you’ve checked Ctrl+click opens right click menus?

12 Likes

Truly appreciate the answer but have to ask… Why would you do this?

8 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @dvaliao !

1 Like

Hi there! The right-click menu’s list is not clickable today. Anyone experience this?

1 Like

Hi @Li_Jingyuan I checked from my end but are able to open and select options from the right click menu from the desktop app and browser. If you are still seeing an issue I would suggest trying to clear your cache and see if that helps improve. I would also suggest checking to make sure your Figma preferences are setup correctly.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m trying to right-click to get more editing options, but nothing happens when clicked. Please help me fix this.

Are their any updates to this issue? I have the option selected in the menu, but in the Figma App, Cnt+Click it will not work to show the menu on Figma files. It does seem to work on FigJam and in the browser. Is this a bug in the app? Thanks!

I still can’t reproduce this issue and it seems to be working properly. Could you try?

Thank you for this!!! Right-click never worked in Figma on my work MacBook but always did work on my personal MacBook. I thought it was an issue with the Wacom tablet driver. I’m so happy to have this solved!!!

2 Likes