Need a way to “get latest updates” or “subscribe to changes” from a published community file

I have the same issue, I started a feature request you can vote on it here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

+1 - “using” official libs from Apple, Google, etc to build upon is pretty useless without this.

4 Likes

+1 Absolutety critical!

4 Likes

+1; This will help reduce the gap between public libraries and different versionings between development and design. Definitely needed!

3 Likes

+1 needed!

2 Likes

+1, updating files should not be this much of a pain. And yet…

2 Likes

We need this…

1 Like

+100, library maintainers would have much more incentive to update their community files, and those downstream who consume third-party eng libraries would have a chance to keep their Figma assets in sync.

Community libraries would be a huge win for those working on enterprise-grade software but don’t have the bandwidth to roll their own design systems.

1 Like

Super +1 to this! This would be a very welcome feature to the already amazing family of features :slight_smile: Our team will greatly benefit from this. Currently we use a large open source design system from the community which is updated fairly often. For us to keep it in sync requires to republish the design system which takes a very long time.

1 Like

This is very compelling!

1 Like

Wow! Nice idea! +1 certainly!

1 Like

Love this idea!!

1 Like

Looks like this request no longer exists.

Hello @Erik_Goens1
What do you mean by:

Looks like this request no longer exists.

Both this current thread and the one linked in the comment above yours seem to be active. This one has 99 votes and the linked one has 9 but they share the same idea imho. Did I miss something?

Cheers