Launched: Manual resizing of sticky notes

It would be nice to have the ability to resize notes the same way we can resize shapes. It’s annoying to have a long text file vs. being able to resize so people can read without having to scroll.

2 Likes

I would also love resizing sticky notes. This was core to my work in Miro and Invision.

1 Like

+1 sticky notes should be just a single msg with big text. A workshop should never encourage people to type in a lot of text per note. this restriction is making me back to Miro

1 Like

+1
This would probably make our team of ~20 to switch to FigJam.

+1 Can assume why you did not introduce this feature, but for some usecases and teams its essential and a blocker to switch from miro.

1 Like

We really need the ability to resize stickies! This is the number one thing I feel is missing from FigJam for us.

FigJam is really useless for my without resizing stickers :frowning:

Here’s another voice in favor of adding resize functionality to sticky notes. Should also add a decent table and Mindmap components, or extend the plugin API to support other events on the canvas like mouse hovering, dragging and in-node text editing (only node click event is supported currently). This will let developers do more useful implementations.

Each time I try to do my analysis/planning in FigJam, I feel that FigJam is a great tool that has huge potential as a future popular whiteboarding tool, but it just lacks some small features that are crucial for production like the ones above.

is that a joke?

1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I want the sticky note to resize horizontally too for long titles.
And can we have multiple text style in one sticky note?
Because I want to use it for work and define the title and then the points in different text in the same note.

7 Likes

Would love the flexibility to resize Sticky Notes and have the text size also increase/decrease in size. Having fixed text styles doesn’t provide enough variety.

1 Like

Resizable sticky notes would be super helpful. Would also be good if they looked more like sticky notes and less just like a square - Miro for reference

1 Like

+1 agree

1 Like

+100 agree

1 Like

I have been waiting for this for soooo long…

1 Like

+1 to this, at least have preset sizes to choose from.
It their current form, stickies are useless.

+1 resizable sticky notes would be super helpful

Another +1 for resizable sticky notes! Would love this, so I can dump Miro

1 Like

+1 for resizable sticky notes. Using square shapes instead and it feels weird.

Please get this feature. Trying to convince my company to get Figma licensing. Resizing sticky notes is a dealbreaker. At least provide a workaround for this. Thank You.