Create one prototype across the pages in a file

Just switched from Sketch to Figma and kinda shocked this feature doesn’t exist. If I hadn’t paid already this would have seriously made me reconsider. :cry:

2 Likes

It is critical that overlays may be used across pages, here’s why. We have many reusable components that trigger overlays: header component and menu overlay, sign in button and modal, date field and picker overlay. These component live in a shared library, but then have to be used in production files. When we use components in prototypes the interactivity breaks. It is not feasible to relink every instance with its overlays. Please advise.

4 Likes

Let’s go Figma team! Wake up already :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

+1
I’m surprised this isn’t a feature.

1 Like

+1
We need this feature.

1 Like

+1 - This features is ABSOLUTELY a necessity.

3 Likes

+1 Reallyyyyy need this feature!!!

2 Likes

+1 This feature is a must-have at this point.

2 Likes

Do we have an update on this? I’d consider this a P0 feature at this point. thx.

2 Likes

After changing employers, I moved from Axure RP to Figma. Was surprised something similar to pages wasn’t here. Made me sad. The other thing I really miss is the ability to create a “working” form element. Please add those. Pretty please!

Every time I start a project that will likely require (or at least GREATLY benefit from) screens being broken out into a multi-page or multi-file structure over the last year, I’ve searched the internet and found this thread.

As much as I wish this feature had been implemented ages ago, I appreciate that this thread is still active.

Please make this a thing soon.

2 Likes

+1 I’m very surprised that this isn’t already a part of figma!

1 Like

+1 Please Figma : ) this is a must

+1 plz this should be easy!

It is a fucking stupidity the lack of this feature. Unbelievable

1 Like

+1 for this feature

+1 for the Axure like implementation. Linking off page pulls up a tree menu of pages > frames (similar to how assets tab lists components)

+1 (just switched from Sketch :man_facepalming:)

1 Like

+1

just moved over from XD to Figma and loved that I could have pages… but they don’t seem to work how I envisioned…
Would be so handy to be able to have large frames on separate pages and be able to link to them.

There goes another day that I needed this feature. :frowning_face: