If you have an interactive component with build-in while-hovering event, the click event on the instance of that component will not work.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a component with two variants (A and B)
- Add a ‘while hovering’ event on variant A to variant B
- Add a component instance of variant A to a new frame
- Add a click event on the component instance (e.g. go to a new frame)
- Play the prototype and observe that the click event is ignored
I suspect that this is because part of the click event (mouse down) is fired on instance A, while the second part of the event is fired on instance B (mouse up)?