"Adobe Near Deal to Buy Online Design Startup Figma" - Please no

That’s like literally the worst thing to happen right next to Figma deleting all files and backups.

Source:

28 Likes

yeah, so, if this is true, I’ll def go back to Sketch. pure horror to be forced in to Adobe Cloud…

18 Likes

we just moved to Figma from Sketch. :frowning:

5 Likes

Yeah this is horrible news. Pure horrible!

17 Likes

It’s official now.

God damn it…

10 Likes

This is so sad, pretty soon it will be all about integration with other adobe product suites. if you want advanced vector editing. use illustrator and bring it right back into Figma, if you want a slightly better image control. use photoshop and bring it right back into Figma, prototype? use after effect and bring the ****. obviously, this will slow the Figma to a crawl.

8 Likes

Well I guess in a couple of years they’ll shut down Figma and move everybody to XD.

I’ll see myself out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Why @Figma_Team ? Why? Please no!

15 Likes

Such a shame :frowning: didn’t knew that love for a product can switch to hate so fast…

13 Likes

This can’t be good. Disheartened by this news.

9 Likes

This is the worst thing that could possibly go wrong with my favourite platform!
I could cry right now

14 Likes

Nooo

Woah, thanks for that B-day gift Figma. The end of an era. What is the options for tools we have now?

5 Likes

Worst. Day. Ever.

11 Likes

For me it’s better to go with sketch than giving adobe any more money to buy platforms for 20 billion dollars instead of fixing their bugs with that money

10 Likes

This is the worst-case scenario.

9 Likes

haha, awful everything.

5 Likes

Figma, RIP :frowning:

8 Likes

Definately. I am so sad today. My worst day ever.

6 Likes

Sketch must be having champagne today :champagne:

13 Likes