Wacom and Xencelabs tablet experiencing issues

Me and many other tablet owners:
Issues from 1) erratic scrolling and panning (specially Wacom) to
2) Control+Click (aka tap) functionality not executing or executing perpetually until we slam the Escape key.

Conditions:
From an earlier thread, we all have cleared any conflicting plugins of other tablets and loaded the most recent installs… of course, including a computer restart.

What devices:
This is being reported for both Mac and pc, chrome and Figma app.

My issue:
Personally, my issue is the Xenselabs tablet vs Figma now the control+click malfunctioning, sticking or not displaying a menu at all. I had ditched Wacom due to the erratic scrolling, panning uncontrollably.

Any fixes?

2 Likes

Damn this sucks. I wanted to try Xencelabs since the XP-Pen Deco works very bad with Figma, it has a huge amount of momentum each time you want to pan with space + drag and make the tablet unusable with Figma. It work great with other apps so this must be a Figma thing.

same issue here, mac user with wacom, erratic click and move around the file, no option to act on file view, not even by pen secondary buttons. Any support by Figma?

Even though it isn’t with Figma, I am having similar issues with my Xencelabs Tablet and InDesign & Illustrator which is very unnerving. InDesign freezes up and I get the rainbow ball of death constantly. This has happened before with InDesign but not usually with Illustrator. When Illustrator freezes and becomes very sluggish without responding to any pen commands, something is really wrong. When I disconnect the Xencelabs tablet and turn on my Logitech Bluetooth mouse, InDesign and Illustrator work fine. I need a tablet to work without getting a strain in my wrist so this is very disappointing. I get the usual ‘update drivers’ fix from Xencelabs but that doesn’t seem to solve much.

Same here with the Wacom tablet.

Hey All, sorry for the trouble!

Since Figma isn’t fully supported on tablets yet, issues and consistencies are to be expected. Feel free to add your feedback for the team and vote for tablet compatibility here: https://forum.figma.com/t/let-us-design-on-tablets-mobile-fully-featured-figma-for-ios-and-android/253