Some child components mess up after i close and open project again

Hi
I have a big problem in Figma recently
Some child components that I use in my UI project have been messing up when I run my project. when I select them problem solve. any time I close the project and open it this problem has been continue again. in the mother component, it’s correct but in my UI, the x and y positions of some child components changed without any design edit. my project is completely auto layout and the problem cannot be from the design, I have checked the design system many times and there is no problem.
I guess it is a bug because it happens randomly and I can not find any logical cause for it which is related to a mistake in the design
I hope somebody can help me

Hi there,

Thanks for flagging! It looks like we need to investigate deeper by checking your file directly. Could you reach out to our support team via the form please? The link is here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our technical quality team will take a look at it to see if it’s a bug.

Thanks,
Toku

@y_toku this is happening with me as well. and I can’t find any logical cause. The auto layout and constraints of nested components has a bug. If I click into and all the way through to the bottom, it does fix but not permanently. this is only happening on some items. so its hard to pin down a pattern.

Things I have noticed:

• on open autolayout, especially fill container is not working but when clicked into it will but only if the component itself is OK.
  • Going to the component and drilling down (just selection and hitting ENTER till hitting the bottom) will correct this. Even on the screen views vs component views.
    Even when corrected, still seeing some display issues in presentation mode.
2 Likes

I’ve also encountered this, and it seriously affected my work.

@y_toku I’ve also encountered this, and it seriously affected my work.

Thanks all for sharing the feedback. It looks we need more information, so could you reach out directly to the support team with a copy of your file: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

Please make sure you use the email associated with your Figma account, include links to the file in question, and share access with support-share@figma.com. Don’t worry, inviting us to view your file won’t impact your billing.

Thanks for your patience!
Toku