Intended, a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
- I created a “swap me” component to sit within a page shell component
- I swapped in a local component with the desired content for the page
- I modified the instance of my local page content component
- I need to reset to the original version of my local component so I selected “reset all changes”
- Figma resets it to the “swap me” placeholder instead of the local component I replaced it with.
In order to reset to the master of the local component with the intended page content, I have to re-swap the “swap me” component, which is tedious.