Request: Ability to select multiple prototype links to delete them in bulk

Problem today

I often end up creating complex prototypes within Figma. Due to the default behavior for copying and pasting a frame that has outgoing prototype links, the pasted frames also include all these prototype links. This results in an unmanageable mess of prototype links. The way I get around this is by clicking on each prototype link and deleting it.

In this image below, I wanted to select all the prototype links from the top row of frames and delete it. Today, I have to select each link individually to delete it.

Ideal solution
I would like to be able to select multiple prototype links (similar to selecting multiple components) and delete them.

7 Likes

I have the same issue, and also looking for a solution. If anyone has an idea on how to do that, please do leave a comment below. If such functionality doesn’t exist yet, it would be great for Figma to add it.

1 Like

@vanesng_segment Select the frames you want to remove the links from, right click and select the “Remove interactions” option.

11 Likes

@vanesng_segment if you don’t need to delete all interactions from a frame, you can also try holding the SHIFT key while selecting multiple links and delete them at once. :smile:

1 Like

You have just saved my life.

1 Like

very niiiiiiiiice

1 Like

You’re welcome. Glad it helped you.