When I try to view a prototype on my iPhone, it starts loading but after a while it suddenly crashes and shows an error: ‘a problem has occurred repeatedly’. See the attached video.
- This happens on other iPhone devices as well with this prototype. Other prototypes do work on my iPhone.
- Maybe an issue with the amount of screens in the file? I created a new file, copied all the screens to this new file; same error occurd. I removed 90% of all the screens and the prototype works. Pressed CMD + Z got all the screens back and same error occurs.
- All software is up to date.
- Tried every prototype setting in Figma, but no luck.
- Removed cookies and other data on Safari iPhone browser.
- Using an Enterprise account.
Has anyone a clue what I can do to solve this? Need this to work on my phone for user testing.
Thanks in advance,