Hey guys, I am working on this prototype for a school assignment and having a problem with the prototype where the text on the component disappears when it changes variants and doesn’t show up at all again even after changing to the default variant again. I have made properties for Title, Description, etc. and they are all linked for both variants so I don’t see where the problem could be.
Above there should be a title at the top, then the description, and all the other details but it just isn’t there…
And I changed the fonts to Times New Roman to check if it’s just a problem with fonts, but seems like it’s not. The prototype works perfectly on my computer but has the problem on my phone, or any other computer.