Figma Support Forum

Page Divider / Group pages together

Page dividers or spacing? :thinking: Cause this hack to use a page to fake it is in 99% of all figma files I’m in.

Does anyone else experience this?

2 Likes

I think it would be better if it was possible to create not only pages, but also folders inside the file for the competent organization of pages :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As the amount of pages and frames grows in complicated projects with multiple designers working with it (like information systems), including conceptual mockups, interactive prototypes, variants of design solutions, states of behavior for developers and so on, it becomes a mess to organize the whole project in a flat page structure.

In past we used another prototyping tool, that helped to organize all the mess with folders and pages-subpages hierarchy. So it would be nice to have something like this:

Probably there are other solutions, but keeping separate projects for interactive demo prototypes, states of the specific page’s behavior, etc. was ineffective attempt that we tried.

10 Likes
  1. Currently In the Left Panel, under the pages section, I am only able to create one page with not child pages. I find myself creating multiple pages for related features, mocks, etc. I think it would be nice to have child pages in a tree view. I would prefer to switch child pages and not have to scroll around to find the boards I need. Would help with organization.

2. Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?

1 Like

It would be very useful to have the ability to create subfolders to group and organize the pages.

2 Likes