Nested property hidden with multiple selection

+1 Having complex table components with 20+ rows. Table design without batch editing is no fun. ;(

have to make shitloads of variants instead of using nesting because of this :cry:

Any new on an update to this @figma_support

1 Like

came here from a search to find solution to this issue (which it seems does not exist yet).

commenting to keep this thread alive. this issues really nerfs the power of components.

1 Like

Commenting to keep this thread alive. We just rebuilt our library and now realizing this issue. I’m hoping we won’t need to wait any longer for Figma to add support for this.

1 Like

+1 on that. Come on Figma!

1 Like

Variables and components are still so far from good. We need simple fixes like this, not completely new under-baked features

I would like to be able to select several copies of a component and be able to adjust their nested instance properties, simultaneously. It’s possible to adjust the properties of multiple instances of a component, when these properties are “native” to the component. But we cannot interact with the nested instances properties. This means I in some cases have to turn on a nested instance property one product card at a time, which very tedious.

Hi, duplicate of this thread.

Thanks

1 Like