Figma Properties Copy Shortcut key (Ctrl + Alt+ C) is not working?

Hi, In my Figma when I tried to copy properties using the shortcut ctrl+alt+c it didn’t work.
when I pressed those keys altogether some balloons effect are showing. Can anyone give me solutions? I have already set up windows 11 which is updated and Figma is updated also.

1 Like

Here is not working too. Only if I right click e go through the menu.

Hi there, have the same problem - shortcut triggers some confetti effect and it’s possible to copy properties only through the right click menu

1 Like
5 Likes

You were right, as soon as I closed Loom, everything went back to normal :thinking:

1 Like

My Copy Properties shortcut (Ctrl + Alt + C) was working beautifully, then suddenly stopped working. I have searched for answers in the community, but none of the answers seem to work. I have updated Figma and tried to find if any plugins were interfering too.

At the moment, when I use Ctrl + Alt + C, it functions as Copy (Ctrl C).

Any help will be well received.

1 Like

Same here, even Edit>Copy or Edit>Paste Properties is not working

2 Likes

@figma_tutor the above issue has returned this week, any ideas on when the next update will fix this? It’s slowing my workflow down in a big way.

Many thanks.

If the shortcuts overlap with the recently installed extensions, similar problems can occur. Applications such as Spectacle are typical cases.

Please refer to the above issues that have already been resolved.

The Copy & Paste properties issue is not just for shortcuts, it doesn’t work in general - e.g. selecting it from the menu etc…

It used to copy AutoLayout properties - but no more.

Do you know what has happened?

Thanks

2 Likes

Same here. But only on one of my machines, but updated to latest. Can’t tell what’s different about the two to cause autolayout properties to no longer be copied…

1 Like

Has anyone figured out how to resolve this - I can’t copy at all in Figma right now. 10 Min it was working just fine and then all of the sudden it stopped. I can’t use the shortcut and it also won’t work going through the menu