Figma Mirror app doesn't render the design correctly

When using mirroring on my phone, the design doesn’t show properly. Sometimes there are missing elements, or elements that are not fully visible.

This happens even when I open Figma Mirror on my phone’s browser.

Here’s how my design shows up:

I’m using the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Already tried re-installing the app and clearing the cache.

11 Likes

Here’s another example with more elements in the frame:

3 Likes

I’m also having this exact issue, this started happening right after I switched to the Galaxy s22 plus.

4 Likes

Yea same for me. Worked fine on my Galaxy S21.

2 Likes

I contacted Figma support about this, hope they can help us out.

Do you know if the problem has to do with android 12 or the new SOC?

1 Like

Worked fine on my Pixel 6 with android 12.
I guess it just happen on Galaxy s22 s22+ and s22u.

1 Like

I have the same problem with three mobile phones, s22+ ,xiaomi12 ,oppo find x5 pro

So the problem has to do with the Snapdragon 8 gen 1.
In that case there are a total of 10 phones right now that are experiencing this problem.
Let’s hope it will be fixed sooner rather than later

3 Likes

Yeah!
Having the same issue on my S22 Ultra as well!
I hope it will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

This bug still exists, any comments from figma side?

I having the same issue with s22.
I hope it will be fixed soon

1 Like

Same here, Xiaomi 12 Pro :frowning:

I’m having the same issue with s22 plus.

1 Like

+1

Galaxy S22 and before this the S10e

Whole designs are wildly jacked up looking…especially ones with lots of elements/layers.

1 Like

Same here using the S22U (8 Gen1 variant)

1 Like

Here it also doesn’t work properly on my S22 Ultra. The annoying thing is how long it takes Figma to fix this.

3 Likes

This is an issue with Galaxy Tabs8 ultra as well. Works well on my old phone but doesn’t render on the latest device on market

1 Like

Yup, same on Tab S8+. And the problem is also in the browser, so I can’t even work on stuff.

Hey @omer_tzur, did you hear back from Figma support? Do they have any ETA on the fix?

Having the same issue on my s22 - really annoying…
I had a Xiaomi T9 - worked perfect. Its really weird that on a newer device which i believe has much better rendering abilities, it doesnt work properly

1 Like