Enabling faster Switching of Resizing

As the Auto-Layout is super useful and can be find a lot of times in every design, I think interacting with layers to change their Resizing-Bahavior is kind of slow.

Using the property-panel on the top right is slow, so there are these new shortcuts: Double-clicking on the border of a layer to change to Hug contents, or changing to Fill container while Holding Alt.
I think a “real” keyboard-shortcut would not feel so fiddly, as you have to exactly click on the border of a layer here. Would be super cool to have something like this!

This problem comes up for me, as I often find myself in the situation of having a selection of layers, which Resizing-Behavior I want to change at once. This often happens after changing the Resizing-Bahavior of a parent layer. If I have a selection of multiple layers, I can’t click on the border - the Fill container and Hug contents shortcut won’t work here. So I have to use the layers panel. As this happens quite often it feels kind of slow.

What are your thoughts on that?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.