Enable selecting subfolders when selecting preferred values for an instance swap property

When I create an instance swap property I have the ability to add preferred values. However I’ve arranged my components (icons) into multiple subfolders. And to my dismay, selecting the top-level folder does not automatically also select subfolders. So now I have to click into each subfolder in order to select its contents. It feels like I’m being punished for being organized.

Request:

• Please enable the selection of subfolders from the parent folder level (without having to click into it first).
  • Please make the default behavior such that selecting a parent folder also selects all the subfolders and all the contents within it and any other nested subsubfolders and their contents, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Continuing the discussion from this link:

While we create a component (like a simple button with an icon) with an instance property, we need to select many components for preferred values all at once. It would be good to have an option to select all components inside one of the items in the following list:

• Group
  • Section
  • Page
  • Different file
  • Library/part of library

I’m looking forward to get any comments, suggestions, or alternative solutions for this :smiley: