Allow for editing variant properties in hidden layers without toggling visibility on/off constantly

I’ve been playing around with an accordion component to try out the new boolean variable and conditional logic functions to see if I can reduce my use of variants in the components.

I’m using a text property and a boolean property for content inside the accordion, however as the accordion is hidden by default until opened I can’t edit these without constantly toggling layer visibility on and off. On top of that when I toggle layer visibility on my accordion layer the boolean variable allowing this toggle to work in prototype mode is removed and have to be readded manually every time.

I understand that hiding it reduces clutter in the property list, but it would be very nice with a smoother way to edit properties in hidden layers. Maybe a toggle that would show/hide properties in hidden component layers in the property list could solve this?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.