Add delay in tooltip when mouseover Avatar

One thing that I keep tripping over is when I’m switching between a tab on the right, like going from Prototype to Design, when I move my cursor over the design tab, sometimes I overshoot it slightly and mouse over my own avatar just for a split second. But, when I go back down to click where the Design tab should be, I either accidentally click the View Profile from the tooltip or have to mouse away and then come back. It’s frustrating when it happens 2 or 3 times in a row. I wasn’t sure if others came across this interaction.

I feel it would be easier if there were just a 1 or 2 second wait time to view that tooltip.

+1 yes please. Make this tooltip appear after a delay. The amount of times this situation leads to the undesired action is way too many to be acceptable.

P.S. In case proposed as a solution: Forcing users to press Shift + E to switch between design and prototype mode is not a solution, it’s a workaround.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.