A Squiggle (or zigzag) on top of bottom of a frame to indicate only part of the page is displayed

A zigzag on the line of the x- or y-axis in a line or bar graph indicating that the data being displayed do not include all of the values that exist on the number line used. Also called a Squiggle.

During my day to day work I often work on small parts of a page. It would be awesome if we could show visually on the frame that there is stuff above that particular part. This way you do not have to copy paste entire frames/pages.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.