Turn comments into a to do list and/or Tag comment types

I have multiple Figma accounts with multiple clients and multiple projects. I also have a handful of designers on my team. Because all of us manage changes requested by the client, we often miss some tagged comments because the structure of notifications in Figma is just a long list.

I would love to be able to tag comments as “To do list” and then reference and jump to all those action items and mark as complete.

The more I convince companies to adopt Figma, the more comments there are (by non designers). I’d also love to tag comments as “ideas” or by topic so i dont have to guess click on everything to see which comments i need to look at. Essentially I want to “View groups” of comments that are most relevant and just hide the ones that are needed on the page for others but are in my way when I’m doing my work.

1 Like

Seconded. I’m running through a bunch of comments (~40) in a file now and I’d also love a way to mark what’s done and ready for someone to look at. It’s a very manual process now, where I tag someone and basically say “Ready for you to check,” but that could be a selectable status the same way we mark a comment as resolved now.

1 Like

It would be great to mark comments in diffenrent colors, so for example comments I need to discuss with a client during a meeting are marked blue, comment for UI designer are in red. Each time I work on the file I can focus on what is important for me now. I don’t need to read all comments to find the right one. Also adding a tag could be useful

1 Like