Trying to create a GIF image

Since Figma is a collaborative web application for interface design. I believe there might be people in this community that might know exactly what I am facing. I am making a custom GIF image that I am going to use in an PowerPoint interface using iSpring which is a tool for generating custom online tests. Without getting to deep into why I need a GIF image, I will cut to the chase.

I am making the gif with VSDC. The individual images that make the gif are made in Paint.Net The problem is that this white space contains what can be described as faint beige dots in a scratch pattern. Here is a link to a demo GIF showing what I am talking about https://photos.app.goo.gl/XDnC3qgcVUDU2R8Q6 . It is safe. It is the Google Photo cloud storage. Does anyone know how to make a crisper GIF with solid white space?

Full Disclosure: I have asked similar questions on a discord and a blender forum. But I figure the best way to find someone who knows this is to cast a large proverbial net.

I figured out the solution. I will post it here for anyone else using VSDC.

1. You have to set the project settings opacy to zero. You can do that in the Project settings page at the beginning or, what worked for me was to create a blank project and set the Opacy level to zero in the Properties window. THis creates a project with true transparancy for a background but you have to do more.
  2. the PNG files I added to VSCD (Editor → Add Object…) were pre-edited with “Paint dot net” to set the white space to be transparent (click on the white space and then hit delete)
  3. Eventhough the images and the animation both have transparent backgrounds, what worked for me was to take it one step further and make sure the whole project is set to have set with “Video effects → Transparency → Bacnground Remover”

Then output the file as a GIF. If anyone who is here trying these steps has an issue or it fails to work, post your question. I don’t think I missed anything.