Support Forum Feedback/Bugs Thread

Kicking off this thread to keep track of bugs, feedback, etc. related directly to this forum.

We’re quite proud of the work we’ve put into designing and building this forum out, however, there’s always room for improvement.

So… if you happen to find a bug or want to share some feedback, feel free to add a reply here and we’ll do our best to address it!

Here’s what we’ll be working on/improving next:

• :bug: Fixing some trailing bugs
  • :page_facing_up: Adding documentation, improving guidelines, etc.
  • :iphone: Improving the mobile/responsive experience
  • :abc: Improving the typography and accessibility across topics
  • :sparkles: Adding more categories and content
  • :new_moon: Working on a dark theme
  • :1st_place_medal: Working on badges and rewards for participation

3 Likes

Is it just me or is it impossible to create a new thread. I tried to create a product idea and I can’t figure it out. What am I missing?

1 Like

@Glen_Lipka Hmm strange, you should be able to create a new topic and assign the Product Ideas category to it.

Do you get an error at all?

Where is the “create new thread” button?

Do you see this “New Topic” button in the top right (below the header)? CleanShot 2021-01-21 at 11.05.38@2x

Oh wait, yes, now I see it!

2 Likes

Sorry I had a setting accidentally checked, you should be able to now.

So we just post bugs here in one single thread?

I found a bug! Screen Recording 2021-01-21 at 3.00.16 PM.mov - Google Drive

Also, it would be nice to be able to upload videos here (the closest option seems to be gif).

2 Likes

To be clear not Figma bugs but if you run into anything on the forum you can post it here for now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Riley lol… well that’s a fun one! Thanks I’ll log it!

1 Like

to infinity and beyond!!

BUG? I changed the preferences “Interface” to use the larger font, but it seems to have zero effect on the actual interface. Im typing now in a tiny box with microscopic text.

1 Like

Ahh good find. Yeah we’ll need to fix this. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just curious how you accumulate votes? Not votes on your own post but votes to apply to others. I’ve reached my limit of 0 votes.

You should now have a few votes. We’re going to be looking into the trust levels and votes here early next week. Thanks!

How to attach a video?

Just made it so you can upload videos. However there is a file size limit so we recommend sharing videos via Youtube or Vimeo and then linking them here. :slight_smile:

Hey Glen!

Just pushed a fix for this. The WYSIWYG editor (and the rest of the forum) should match your preference now. :smiley:

Tested it all day and didn’t find any errors, but if anything looks off, please flag me here! Happy to help.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: How do masks work in the Figma API?