"Resolve conflicts" is erasing all the changes in the branch

Hi, I have a branch of the file with various changes to components.
When I try to merge it, it tells me that there are some things conflicting with the main file.
I go to solve them, I choose to keep all the branch changes and after I apply the changes, the branch just looks like my main file (as if I hadn’t done any changes at all).

I restored the branch to a previous version and tried again, no matter what I do, the branch “loses” all the changes that I did.

So basically I have a branch that I cannot merge since I can’t pass the “solve conflict” stage.

Hi Melina,

Can you DM me the URL of the branch, and share it with “support-share@figma.com”?

Our team will take a look.

Thanks,
R.J.

Thanks!
I sent you a DM and also an email to support.

I’m having a related issue, where it tells me I need to resolve conflicts, but stuck on how to proceed as all the tags say added, removed or edited which is fine …! Scrolled through everything, I don’t see anything TO resolve.

I have the same issue as you at the moment, @Fabiola_Einhorn. Review window has footer that reads “Conflicts with [main file] must be resolved to merge this branch”, but I don’t see how to proceed from there. No conflicts seem highlighted anywhere, and I am stuck.