Prototype not loading in Google Chrome

Yes, still having the issue here as well. The solution described above didn’t work for me either.

I still have this issue. The solution above didn’t work for me either :frowning:

I have the same issue. The only workaround I’ve found is to load the prototype in an Incognito window, that seems to work for some reason.

2 Likes

When I logged into Figma, it started working again for me. I did the OpenGL thing and it didn’t work for me.

1 Like

Multiple people around me are starting to experience the same thing.
Chrome as browser, incognito works fine, but not in normal mode.

1 Like

@Gareth_Davies, @Patbos, if the prototype loads successfully in incognito mode, but fails to load in normal mode, then this may mean that the browser extensions that are enabled may affect the loading of the prototype. Go to the chrome://extensions page and try disabling all extensions.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same problem and have disabled all my chrome extensions and it now works. I did disable all then close and reopen chrome. I tried with developer mode turn on and off in chrome extensions area. It worked with developer mode off and all extensions disabled.

In Safari and Firefox which I seldom use on my Mac it worked fine. I also works on a corporate Win machine running chrome and edge.

This is SUPER problematic… I just lost a bunch of prototype testing opportunities because my prototype wouldn’t load for testers on UserZoom - literally losing money.

3 Likes

Solution: clear your cookies for figma and force yourself to log back in. Don’t know why this happened, but neither the OpenGL nor browser extensions worked. Clearing all figma-related cookies did.

5 Likes

This is the only thing that worked for me – clearing Figma cookies. Thanks!

2 Likes

Same! Final design links are circulating with stakeholders. I can’t ask them to follow a series for steps to view the files. That sounds like a messy email chain they shouldn’t have to deal with.

How do you clear figma cookies without clearing all cookies?

Hey everyone I just had this problem and i tried all the stuff suggested, (chrome extensions/flags, Open GL, and incognito mode) and the only thing that worked for me was signing out of the figma app and signing back in lol

3 Likes

I have the same issue.
Changed Open GL settings, cleared Figna cookies, logged out and back in on app and browser… None of these worked… Any other secret weapon?

1 Like

clearing figma cookies worked for me, other options did not

This worked for me

1 Like

Opening in an incognito window worked for me too, thanks.

Clear cookies works for me.

I turned on chrome://flags/#enable-vulkan and now it works

1 Like

You can search for “Figma” when under Chrome’s cookie settings page (search for “cookies” when under the general “Settings” in Chrome) and then it will give you the option to just delete the Figma cookies.