1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When using the auto-connector for shapes, it is possible to create multiple connected shapes in the exact position as the previous connected shape - leading to a confusing web of connections that are not visible until one of the shapes is moved off of the pile.
Important to note that the connections are being added correctly, in the appropriate direction. It is only that they are obscured in their positioning
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
- Add one shape
- Click the plus icon to auto add a connected shape
- Click the plus on the new shape, closest to the original shape
- Click the same plus as step two
- Click the same plus as step three
- Repeat as many times as desired
- Move either of the shapes
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
Desktop is only platform I have confirmed
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?