Padding in buttons bug

Hi, from few weeks I have problem with padding in buttons as a component set. In component set everything is set properly and buttons look ok and evenly, but when I paste it on artboard the padding changes and text in button shifts upwards and the text is displaced vertically and everythig looks tragic, especially when I have to show it to the clients on prototype. Does anyone have such kind of problem? Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Hey @Kasia8,

Thanks for reaching out! Do you have any examples you can share?

With more context, our team can try to reproduce the issue.

Hey @dvaliao ,
Below I’m sharing with you an example. I think the main problem is not only with button but with the text leading. Text in buttons as well as in some kind of headings is displaced (up or down). It changes when I’m trying to edit. I thought it was in problem in aligning, so I set up everything in “Allign middle” - it helped for the moment (besides before that problem I overlooked this feature and everything worked). Another problem I have with Prototype preview in real time. It doesn’t always work, match in real time, it just stops. I have to generate new prototype link.

Thanks for taking care of the matter.

Hey @dvaliao ,
Below I’m sharing with you an example. I think the main problem is not only with button but with the text leading. Text in buttons as well as in some kind of headings is displaced (up or down). It changes when I’m trying to edit. I thought it was in problem in aligning, so I set up everything in “Allign middle” - it helped for the moment (besides before that problem I overlooked this feature and everything worked). Another problem I have with Prototype preview in real time. It doesn’t always work, match in real time, it just stops. I have to generate new prototype link.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.