"On Scroll" for prototyping

+1 please. Interesting that years later this is still not a feature. Fingers crossed for 2024!

2 Likes

It’s a must and can we all agree that the below topic is needed as well

Also would like this. It’s a must. Much more needed than drag.

1 Like

I came here specifically to find this thread (because I knew it had to exist) and vote on it.

I really wish I could prototype a “partially persistent header” and the way the Safari UI reacts to scrolling so it would be easier to get the intention across to developers :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Yes we need this!!

Yes, please, an “On Scroll” trigger, please! Also connected to a configurable scroll-position, so the event would only be fired when that position is reached. Or an event that fires when a frame’s or object’s x or y position is above or below a certain number. Might be hard to calculate though…

Every vote helps for this dying feature request - also related to prototyping!
Really important for correct usability tests on desktop: Scrollbars in presentation view for scrollable elements. (changeable if they are permanently visible or just when the cursor enters the respective area) is a must when testing for desktop. There is no chance or workaround since no plugins work in this view.

Your vote and/or comment would help a lot: Display scroll bar in prototype preview mode

+1 seems pretty essential to have this as a feature for a lot of projects, I’m stuck doing a messy workaround for it at the moment :confused:

+1 from me as well, trying to work on something now, and would love this

Pathetic, It’s been like a couple years since this was requested. I also want to be able to do expressions based on the scroll offset. You know, peg the Boolean visibility of the shadow under which my object scrolls to when the offset <> 0…

Yes we need this please!

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts! Your feedback has already been passed along to our internal team.
While we can’t make any guarantees, please know that we truly appreciate your input. We use votes to understand the level of interest from the community and prioritize accordingly.
Please feel free to vote at the top! :point_up: Thanks,

we really need it please!
Figma,You can do it!

1 Like

Bro this thing has been asked since 2021. Have you left yourself behind with the money you have done? Develop. A. Fking. Solution. Else. I. Go. To. Sketch.

I’m abandoning XD and considering between Figma and Sketch. The fact that this doesn’t exist is definitely a -1 for Figma.

just add direction for scroll, cause you have them only for “move in” animation… its a little big cringe

another +1, cant believe this isn’t a feature yet

Why the crickets @Figma? We need this feature.

+1 This would be a great feature

Hello,
Is there à way to change the background color while scrolling ?

My page will have 12 items vertically, the color of the background (and some texts) wil change when each item enters the viewport. It will be a natural scroll, not a kind of slider. Is there a way to prototype it ? Like triggering some scroll in pixel and then changing a local variable to switch the color ?