Issues when viewing embed prototypes on mobile browsers

Hi all,

I have recently embeded a figma prototype onto a web page for demonstration purposes. However, my users reported that they are facing 2 issues when viewing on their mobile browsers. Please note that these issues seems to only happen on certain devices as I can’t replicate them from my end.

Firstly, an android chrome user reported that certain elements of the prototype weren’t loaded (eg. some text and icons are missing). The user was using Xiaomi 12T Pro with Android 14.

Secondly, an iOS user reported that their browser stuck at the figma loading screen. The user was using iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS 16.

For the second issue, I tried the solution from an earlier topic but it didn’t work.

Has anyone here encounter a similar situation? Any suggestion or direction will be appreciated!

Yes, my lightweight and simple 1-frame prototypes dont load niether in Figma app on IpadPro nor in any broser I tried on Ipad either

1 Like

Same problem when I use my Poco X5 Pro. Figma seems just to hate being a reliable software

I had this same usue with a prototype where I had to store several dynamic variables. It seemed to me, the more I worked on it, that the memory allocated to run the prototype is too small in capacity* that leads to reset of certain parts of the prototype, or some animations, like smart animation, seems to have conflicts with variables**.

Another issue, a very stupid one, is that Figma considers a frame or the boundaries of a textbox, much like an allocation of a memory (if you have some programming experience, its like int and longint, or doubble memory allocation). What happens is that once your text overflows the boundaries, the valuable displayed get disrupted somehow***. The solution to this is to avoid autolayouts whenever possible and to use the least number of funky animations/interactions… I know, this sh*t killed my mood too.

*I made multiple versions of the same project, trying to simplify the animations, weight of the design file, variable usage. I started to work only in a file where I left barely the finished and easiest of the prototypes. Infact ** I had to also delete all the smart animations and interactions with either numerical and string type variables.

*** In the original project, a table booking app, I wanted to use autolayout to centre automatically the text as the variables chaged. What happens is that sometimes the auto-layout frame gets refreshed before the strings, causing the autolayout to not to display the texts correctly (in this case, not centrered to the frame).