Interesting trick

I found one interesting image on Behance, but I can’t formulate the name of what was done in the photo. Does anyone know what this is called and how to do it?

You would need a skew plug-in, search for “skewdat” for example. Give it some skew, like 15-20 degrees and then rotate a bit, I would go for 15-20 degrees as well