Interactive components - not working

Currently, I am trying to use Figma’s interactive components, only I don’t get the “change to” option. I see that you used to register for this, but that this is no longer necessary. Well it could be that I have to enable it, but I can’t find it. Could someone help me?

Are they a part of a component set? Hard to say with no screenshots or shared files what is happening.

I set it up like this

If I go into my prototype settings I don’t see a button where I can enable the interactive components option. Am I missing something?

Interactive components work when variants of the initial component exist within a set. You’re working with two separate frames within a flow. A good way to think of it is that Flows are how screens transition.

I would take some time to learn about how prototyping works in Figma and how components and variants work, it’ll save you a lot of time.

1 Like

Thank you Sand,

While watching one tutorial I just misinterpreted a step, thanks for helping out!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.