Interactive components access request

I’ve been waiting interactive component access member for 4 days. A person or a team who can handle my issue, could you give me access for interactive component as soon as possible please.

2 Likes

Hey @Zolboo sorry for the delay here. I can see you’ve been added to the beta and should receive a welcome email shortly if you haven’t already.

1 Like

how to request for interactive component access?

Hello I asked to register as beta tester to have access to variant interactions.
How much time does it take to have an answer?
I have not received any confirmation email, can you help me?

I sent the request to get Beta 3 times. But I couldn’t get it. I’m feeling disappointed

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay @Vu_D_ng_Dinh, I can see you’ve been added to the beta since you made this post but let us know if you’re experiencing issues.

Hello I asked to register as beta tester to have access to variant interactions.
How much time does it take to have an answer?
Will I receive an email of confirmation?
How can I see the difference in the app or webapp? Need I turn something on?

Thank you

Hey @Pierre_Kaiser,

I can see you’ve been added to the beta and you should have received a welcome email today.

Let us know if there are any issues.

Hello! I registered yesterday but I hadn’t receive any email. Please, can you help me?
Thanks!

Please I need it :frowning:
I haven’t received any welcome email

Hello, I am Poom

I have been waiting for Interactive Component for almost 3 days already. I submitted on Friday, June, 25th. I am very excited about the feature and I planned to use it for my recent project. I would likely ask Figma team to allow me to use it, please.

Stay safe.

Sincerely,
Poom

Hi @Poomipat_Waengsothorn,

I can see you’ve been added to the beta now so you should receive a welcome email tomorrow morning.

Let us know if there are any issues.

Hi Darren,

I would like to follow up on my request to access interactions beta. I sent the form almost a month ago.

Thank you!

Hi @Carla1, maybe you have already been accepted into beta, but have not been sent an email. You can try creating a “Change to” interaction between variants, if available.

Change to is still disabled

@Carla1 you should already have access to the Interactive Components Beta, can you duplicate this playground file and try following the instructions in there to test the feature? Let us know if you have issues!

We’ve also just resent the welcome email to you in case you didn’t receive it earlier.

Hi! my name is Luz and I request the beta components on April and May, and I also received that email, but I still haven’t been able to test the interactions. I’m so exited to play with them on a prototype I have to present. Please allow me to use them.

Great day

Luz

UPDATED: Now it’s working, forget my message :slight_smile:

Hey there, I’m Mari :slight_smile: I already sent the request more than a week ago and I can only see this appearing on my Figma prototype tab and not able to click on the checkbox, do you know how I can solve this?

Hi there, my name is Rei

I would like to follow up on my request to access interactions beta. I’ve been sendig the form more then a week.

Thank you!

Hi all,

Not sure who can help me here, but I requested to opt in to the BETA of this about a month ago I believe, but still haven’t received my invitation email…

I thought I’d have another look again this morning at resending the email request and was given this screen:

Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 10.44.53

I hope this was asked in the right category, but if not please let me know and I’ll be happy to move it :slight_smile: