When I import my Figma file into Bubble, the frames (converted in files) are empty : there is no content. How can I do ?
Hi, did you solve this problem?
Hey Magdalena! Here are some potential reasons and solutions:
- Figma Layers: Ensure that the layers in your Figma design are properly organized and named. Sometimes, if layers are hidden or grouped in a way that the importing tool doesn’t recognize, they might not get imported correctly.
- Unsupported Elements: Bubble might not support all the elements or features from Figma. For instance, certain effects, gradients, or custom components in Figma might not have a direct equivalent in Bubble.
- File Size: If your Figma file is too large, there might be issues with the import process. Try breaking down your design into smaller chunks and importing them separately.
- Plugin/Integration Issues: Ensure that you’re using the latest version of any plugins or integrations that facilitate the import from Figma to Bubble. Sometimes, outdated plugins can cause compatibility issues.
- Figma Export Settings: When exporting from Figma, ensure you’re using the correct settings. For instance, if you’re exporting assets, make sure they’re set to be exportable in Figma. Also, ensure you’re exporting frames and not just individual elements.
- Check Bubble’s Documentation: Bubble might have specific guidelines or requirements for importing designs from Figma. It’s a good idea to check their official documentation or forums for any known issues or solutions.
- Internet Connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable during the import process. Any interruptions can cause the import to fail or result in missing elements.
- Re-Import: Sometimes, simply trying the import process again can resolve the issue. It’s possible that there was a temporary glitch during the first attempt.
- Manual Transfer: As a last resort, if the direct import continues to be problematic, consider manually recreating the design in Bubble. While this might be time-consuming, it ensures that the design looks and functions exactly as you want it to.
Thank you very much for your message. It allows me to better understand the issues I met with Bubble