How can I select multiple instances of the same component to open a overlay?

For example:
I have some cards
So i want to open this other component with a overlay animation, when you click in the “info” button

Is it necessary to select each icon of each instance one by one like that? and repeat and repeat?

I guess there is a better way to do it.

Hi @D.E.I

When you are in a component, you can select all item that share the same properties by selecting one and then clicking on the little purple crosshaire icon under it (as shown below)

This also can be done by opening the quick action menu (command+/ on mac and Control+/ on Windows) and typing “select all …

Once you’ve selected them all, you can navigate to the Prototype tab (Shift+E) and add an interaction from there

Hope it helps

4 Likes

OMG!!! bro!!! you’re awesome, is the perfect answer of course that it helps me.
Is exactly what I was looking for. thanks have a nice days for the rest of your life :heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :+1:

2 Likes

Does this feature still exist? I can’t seem to trigger it. I used to use it but it is missing in the latest update

I believe it should function correctly, but if you encounter any unusual behavior, could you kindly provide us with more details? Screenshots or screen recordings would be very helpful.

Thanks!