Hi! I have a problem with the app on my Mac. When I click on the font, it changes its style and becomes bold, although the styles in library are different. I already reinstalled the app, the problem is still exists. Tell me what it could be and what to do, please
Hey Anastasia, thank you for reaching out!
As our first troubleshooting steps here can you try to accept all pending updates (if any), then clear out your desktop app’s cache and see if there are any improvements?
You can clear the desktop app cache on a **Mac **in the Help menu under Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Quit the Figma desktop app
- Open Terminal.app and enter the following command: rm -rf “$HOME/Library/Application Support/Figma”
- Try opening the desktop app again
You can clear the desktop app cache on Windows under the toggle-arrow at the right of the top toolbar under Help > Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Close the Figma desktop app
- Open the Start menu, and paste in this, followed by enter: %APPDATA%\Figma
- In the window that opens, delete the Desktop and DesktopProfile folders if they exist
- Launch the desktop app again
Please let me know if this works.