Design systems components broken in other pages

Hello, when I use the structures that were previously in my design system on a new page, some of them appear corrupted. When I go to the main component, can you help me?

Hi @gulcin, Thanks for reaching out about this. I understand how frustrating this can be.

Could you give us a bit more detail to help us understand the problem better?
Are you using the instance in a new page of the same file where the main component is located? If not, could you explain where these components originated from and how you’re placing them into the new page?

If possible, could you share a quick video recording or some screenshots of the issue, along with an explanation?
It would be really helpful if we could see the entire Figma screen, including the properties and layers in the left and right panels. If you could expand the relevant layers in both the main component and the component on the new page, that would be fantastic!

These visuals will allow our community to see exactly what you’re seeing. This will help us try to reproduce the issue on our end, so showing all the necessary steps to recreate the behavior is super helpful.

Thanks for your help with this! If I’ve misunderstood anything, don’t hesitate to let me know.
And remember, our community is full of folks with great insights and suggestions, so feel free to chime in!

Thanks,