Dark mode for FigJam

How is it 2023 and that’s just not the default state!? Please provide a dark mode for us, especially on the canvas. So bright on the eyes both day and night. It looks great in Figma, should of been a no brainer to implement the same in FigJam. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

1 Like

+1 pleeeeeeeease!! x2

Hi :wave: everyone how can I turn on figjam dark mode?

2 Likes

Hey there, sorry for the confusion!

Dark mode isn’t available for FigJam just yet, but it is already on our radar. Feel free to add your feedback for the team and vote here: Dark mode for FigJam

2 Likes

can you guys please add Darkmode Please?.. Figjam is way to bright…

Or at least let us change canvas background colours.

1 Like

I’ll add my vote to this. It’s so bright right now!

Let the moon eclipse the sun!

1 Like

I’ll add my vote here for sure!

But for everyone else still waiting… Create a huge dark square, put behind everything and lock it in place. :black_heart:

1 Like

Please prioritize this! With dark mode set across every other application I use, opening a Figjam file feels like accidentally turning on my phone’s flashlight in the middle of the night.

Could you please soften the colors of the background?

3 Likes

Please add dark mode to FigJam!!!

please for the love of God add dark mode my eyes are burning

1 Like

I’d love to see FigJam become open source, and in return, I’d happily contribute to implementing a dark mode for free! :smile:

1 Like

Hello,

It’s 2023 and the FigJam team hasn’t figured out the Kano Model yet.

Dark mode is a basic need!
A shiny palette of colorful sticky notes isn’t…

Currently picking a common whiteboarding solution for my team, and FigJam is not gonna be it.

Cheers,

2 Likes

Hello, this has been open since Apr 2021 and there is still no dark mode. Please let us have it, and if you can’t, at least allow some 3rd party to develop a plugin for it. Thanks.

1 Like
  • 1 - Could not agree more.
1 Like

+1 Prioritize this please, the rest of the desktop app is all dark mode, but then when I need to collaborate with the rest of my Product team I need to turn down the brightness on my monitor or get a massive headache. Please fix this.

1 Like

My eyyyes!!! :droplet::sob::drop_of_blood::eye::droplet: Neeed dark mode for low light work pleez

1 Like

Oof. How is it 2023 and the most basic apps have dark mode by default, yet somehow Figma doesn’t…? I think it’s obvious this is what everyone wants. I’m always so baffled by basic necessities going unheard and unnoticed by a company worth billions. Someday when I’m standing at the pearly gates, maybe I’ll get that question answered. Until then, though, it’ll remain one of the great mysteries of life. Thought you were better, Figma.

2 Likes

Cmooooon pleasee bring the dark modee :broken_heart: :mending_heart: :heart: :heart_on_fire: