Copy comments when duplicating a page, duplicating a project, manually copy-pasting frames, etc

Hello,

Are there plans to keep comments within pages/frames when:

• Duplicating a page
  • Copy-pasting all the elements within a page
  • Duplicating a document

I tried all three methods and the comments don’t get copied across, there’s also no way to select them to manually copy+paste them.

I see absolutely no reason for this not to be the default behavior when performing all of the above actions.

Are there plans to introduce this?

If so when do you plan to add it?

Thank you!

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi - I’ve been working on some flows that have pinned comments. The page was getting crowded, so I was attempting to split the flows onto individual pages. However, when I cut and pasted the artboards with pinned comments, the artboards successfully cut/pasted to the new location, but the comments stayed where they were :frowning: I would love it if the comments traveled with the content across pages - just so I can move my work around but keep a record of the conversation surrounding it. Thx!!

Hi, when we move mockups to another project or page, all comments that were attached to a mockup stay on the old page/project. So it means they do not follow what they are belonging with. It is a redundant issue that I meet when I try to curate my designs and I would be happy if you could fix that. It should work with a cut/paste or copy/paste.

I have seen some posts were you explain that we need to use the right-hand button but it is clearly not intuitive as I have never seen this after more than 1 year of use of your software now.