Cannot restore a local file

How to restore the file I deleted from Library?
I created a Library and moved a file to the library, then I deleted the library.
However, forgot to save a local Fig. file, so there’s no local file that can be restored, and I didn’t find any figma file on the deleted panel.

Please help, I lost 2 days of works…

You probably mean a Project, not a Library. There is no way to restore deleted projects and files in them. https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038511833-Delete-projects

As the picture, I deleted the Library(the arrow pointed at) and I lost the file(BistroMap) as well.

So there’s no way to restore? Completely?

This is not a library, this is called a Project. Yes, there is no way to restore it (I have no clue why).

Oh… okei…
Thanks for your help. QQ

When you delete a team, all files are transferred to Deleted and you will receive a letter with information and a link to restore the team to your e-mail.

Can I save projects locally on my computer?

If I had a project, I would save it locally and delete it completely from Figma, but before that I saved the project locally. I checked this way, when I open a local file on the computer, nothing happens… If you make a backup locally and then delete the project to the trash, then when you open it, it does not restore it. If you restore it from the trash, it appears. How to solve this problem?

You need to import the .fig file you saved: