Automatic Horizontal Scroll

Hey!

I’m trying to make an automatic, looping horizontal scroll in Figma, but is it possible? And if yes, what is the right way to do it?

I would be really grateful for your help!
Yunona

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that looping scrolls are impossible to do at the moment. You can only fake it but then of course there’s limitations.

I am not sure if I understood your problem 100% correctly. A little more description of your goal or problem would helpfull.

Anyhow, If I understood you correctly you can fake it by having a empty {no-fill colour} on the viewport when loading the screen, then select the rectangle from artwork A to scroll to anywhere on the same screen.

Here is a screenshot with more details. I created a red 10% just to be able to see however you can have its’ fill colour to 0% instead. It should cover the whole screen and set its’ trigger to “Mouse enter” and the → to either scroll to the same page

Or can navigate to a different page when the mouse is on the red area.

I hope this hack resolved your problem.

Ashkan

1 Like

I’m really grateful for your help. I meant something more like a carousel? Actually, to be more, precise, a continuously (and horizontally) sliding text. I’m trying to make it automatic, by using delay, bu unfortunately instead of sliding in the right direction, there is some kind of bug on a frame connected to the first one, and it just starts sliding into the direction on that frame and then starts again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.