Animated submenu in an animated menu

I want to make a main menu that slides open from the left and then when clicking on one of the subsections, i want it to slide in from the right and replace the main menu content. Then the user can click a back button within that subnav and slide back over to the main menu content. How do I animate within an animated thing? I can make this work without any internal animation, but i want animation between the main menu and sub menus.

Also - i don’t want the submenu to fly in from the right of the entire screen, just from within the menu space.

1 Like

Some for me. Have you found the solution?

Hi there,

Thanks for the post. Probably I’m misunderstanding about your question, but would you like to achieve interactive menu like this: https://www.figma.com/community/file/1059520912220032057/interactive-dropdown-menu?searchSessionId=ls9s4e55-tlpj5ppoee?

There are great resources in Community too, so exploring community would also be helpful to learn from other creators.

If you can’t solve, would you mind sharing your file link please? I hope I can support!

Thanks,
Toku

Hi, all.

This technique is quite complicated, I’ll just put an example here so you guys can check how to do it.

Menu Animation - Smart Animate Trick.fig (41.5 KB)