Hey everyone. I’ve been working on an update for Better File Thumbnails for the last two weeks. I just hit publish and wanted to share it with you
Here’s the changelog. I’m proud that most of the features/life improvements come from user requests from withing the plugin.
- Choose one of 5 different fonts for your thumbnail
- Statuses are now created as variant components, making it easier to switch from one to another
- The whole thumbnail is now taking advantage of auto-layout
- Toggle to remove emoji from the thumbnail
- Thumbnail frame now also has background to be displayed when sharing a link to the file (was transparent before)
- More flexible project name label sizes (depends on the length)
- Quick create takes advantage of more space now, taking up to two lines
- Polished UI
Let me know if you’ve used it and what do you think!