Add secondary colors for sticky notes

Hey guys, I am using digital whiteboards primarily to collaborate during design sessions. In order to create hierarchy during some of these sessions, I use secondary colors to group things together.

For example:
Primary sticky is yellow, secondary sticky is faded yellow

My solution:
For me having a faded version of each color would already solve my issue in FigJam

Sidenote:
Loving the tool, the emotes and stickers a great addition and I am hoping you guys will start building some smart in-app tools to create frameworks and tables like Miro, with the advantage of embedding these things in Figma. Well you get the drift, rock on :metal:

10 Colors for stickies is a little limiting especially when many of the colors are so similar. When trying to do things like Event Storming, there is a need for more colors with a higher contrast. This can be an accessibility issue for those who are color blind. A custom color palette for a given file would be ideal.

1 Like

As well/instead of colour variations, please can we have some kind of non-colour based delineation for notes (and other things) in Figma, e.g. different style borders, partial pattern or mark somewhere on the note so that I don’t have to go around stamping all the grouped-coloured notes with a different stamp to help people with colour/accessibility issues.