+1 When releasing this feature I will use it day one! :clap:

+1 This! Thank you.

1 Like

+3 Our team at Duffel needs this too! :pray:

1 Like

Anyone?

This is so neededā€¦

12 Likes

+1 - This would SO useful for most all our projects!!

1 Like

We need this feature before the Managers of Adobe take over. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

+1 for this feature. I think at some point soon it will be easier to do it in Webflow than in Figma. Webflow basically looks like Figma already, but itā€™s a real website.

Webflow was terrible at listening to their users, lots of highly voted features went ignored for years. The mood was shifting, people were getting bitter. They finally realised and turned the ship around. Please, Figma, donā€™t do that to us. And now with Adobe taking overā€¦ Iā€™m worried.

3 Likes

+++ We need this basic feature of flexbox :pray:

2 Likes

Autolayout with Flexbox functionality would be amazing! Iā€™ll settle of for wrapping, but having flex-shrink, flex-grow, and column-gap would be a life saver.

1 Like

+1 Would be amazing to have this feature!

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Please Adobe - Figma whatever developer team name, kindly help to add this feature, it will help us really much!!

+1
ab28a35ba61c3310ed6341b09dbbafab

3 Likes

+1 Would be great to get this feature soon"

This would be great Figma team! There are plugin work arounds but I hate that there is a disconnect (it doesnā€™t show as a native autolayout in the properties panel.)

+1 to everyone here ā€” just tried to fiddle around to fix this :smiling_face_with_tear:

Adding my +1. Was trying to finagle rows of label & value pairs inside containers to wrap on smaller screens and was sad to see I reached the limitations of auto-layout. Hope this ones coming soon in the pipeline!

+1
This feature would be very helpful!

+100, big party when this happens

1 Like

Doing some filter searches and this would save me so much time! Content wrap needs to be done Figma :blush: