Why I can't I get the fix position while scrolling?

I have to groups in a frame and when i want to add the scroll behavior to the frame it shows me this:
Captura de pantalla 2023-03-28 225812
so the fix position never appears

Hey @Manuela2,

The Position settings will appear if you’ve selected an element within your frame.

It sounds like you have the entire frame selected, which is why you’re only seeing the Scroll behavior options.

1 Like

I’m selecting elements in my frame and it’s still not working for me. What am I doing wrong? I removed auto-layout.

When you need to put an element in “Sticky” mode, you have to consider a few things:

1. Your main content must to generate scroll

2. You have to put your sticky element over the frame “with the viewport size” emulated (that means you have to make your whole design). After that reduce the frame to the viewport size, and then put your sticky element. Right here, just here, you will see your sticky element in the right place you need to put on. Obviously you have to consider its properties for that.

If you apply the “resize the frame to the viewport size” in your actual problematic frame, you will see where your sticky elements is, and why you can’t see it.

Hope this help.
Greetings

1 Like